sâmbătă, 30 noiembrie 2013

Call for EXHIBITION OF WINTER'S HOLIDAYS " Christmas & Co. "





SALT & PEPPER MAGAZINE


Invite

visual artists & cartoonists over 18 years old,
regardless of their gender, nationality or country of residence, to participate as individuals
in the online


E X H I B I T I O N   O F   W I N T E R ' S   H O L I D A Y S


" Christmas & Co. "

1. Theme
Christmas & New Year Holidays

2. Art Works
illustrations & cartoons
number of works: max. 2 (two)
format: jpeg, jpg
good quality images of signed works
max. 300 kb/work, no more 300dpi resolution but suitable for online presentation
only works without text are accepted (text means one or more letters / digits / special characters)
no works with "adult content" will be accepted, regardless of their artistic quality
organizers own the right do not admit works that may attempt against individual and/or collective rights

3. Technique
is free of choice of the artist but no photographic or 3D art

4. Address
send by e-mail, only: salt.pepper.m@gmail.com
are accepted only works send by the author himself
 
5. Deadline
December 20th, 2013

6. Other specifications
The works will be exhibited on Salt & Pepper Magazine's website by December 2013



I N T E R N A T I O N A L   E X H I B I T I O N S